Saturday, August 18, 2007

My Prayer ...... August 18, 2007

Dear Heavenly Father,

What a week! You have blessed each day tremendously because I would have never made it if You hadn't. THANK YOU so much for all the blessings that You have bestowed upon me this week and every moment of my life. Thank You for saving me and for keeping me, even when I deserve to be left totally alone in life. Thank You for the many prayers you have answered, even those that did not turn out the way my human brain thought that they should.

Jesus, please forgive me of my sins. This week showed me a lot about witnessing. The situation my dear husband was put in broke my heart and really shook me up. I do witness, but not nearly enough. I pray that You forgive me for that and help me to do better. Be my strength when my body is weak and wants to say nothing. Help me to not smile at a joke that is inappropriate. Be my guidance when the conversations are not what they should be with others. Help me to sin less in this world of complete sin.

Lord, I pray for those who are at death's door at this moment, those who may not even realize it. Save them Lord. Knock on their heart's door again and let them be submissive. I pray for the salvation of my family members. My precious cousins, aunts, and uncles; along with my precious Goodlett lost family members. You know who each of these people are. Lord, I beg of You, please lead me in witnessing to them yet again. Please, God don't let them die and enter hell.

I pray for those who have lost loved ones, whether it be this week or 10 years ago. Each heart that is overwhelmed without a way to turn. God be with them. Shelter them in Your loving arms. Comfort them in ways that others can't and help those around them to love them like Jesus. Lord, if there is a question about those who have passed on's salvation, please just confirm an answer to those who are seeking one.

I pray for my family. Lord, touch my precious mother. Heal her body of any ailments that may exist with or without us knowing. Pad her steps and heal the pains in her hips and legs. Touch her heart and protect it from damage. Shield her from harm as she travels and works daily. Just bless her greatly indeed for her service and faithfulness to You.

I pray for my blessed father. God, please just keep him safe in all his endeavors. Touch his body and heal him of any ailments that we may or may not know of. Keep him safe as he travels to and from work daily and works so hard to provide for his family. Lord, I pray that you just bless him for always teaching my brother and I the right way through You.

I pray for my little brother. Lord help him to continue to stand up for what is right. I am so proud of the man he is becoming and for what You are doing through him. Lord I just pray that he continues to be what you would have him to be. I pray that you will bless his endeavors at school and in his activities. Bless him and keep a hedge of protection around him as he ventures out to drive on his own. Heal his kidneys and the rest of his body of any ailments that we may not even know of. Protect him on the football field and in life.

Lastly, but not least of all, bless my precious husband. Touch him Lord and just give him encouragement. Lord, how often we get down on things when we are trying to do right but Satan tries to tear us down on every hand. Bless him God. Touch his body and heal him of any ailments that may be in existance that we may not even know about. Keep him safe no matter what he is doing. Use his life and help him to witness to more and more people. Bless him greatly indeed for his service unto You and for his servanthood attitude towards me.

Lord I pray for my friend Kim. Bless her with a precious child as she undergoes IVF this Monday. Just work in her body to create the best atmosphere for it to take and bless her and her family greatly indeed. Speak to their hearts and commune with them.

Touch Michael and I and help our bodies to correlate just as You would have to create a child during this time. Lord, I pray that you just bless us with a precious child that we can love and cherish and most importantly, give back to You. I thank You, in advance for that child and know that You will send him/her when You feel the time is right.

Lord, touch my precious pastor and his wife. Raise them up and be their strength in their busy world. Bless them greatly indeed for their work for You. Bless our church and each member. Bless them and their families greatly indeed and let them feel the love from our hearts to theirs. I pray that someone will be saved tommorrow and I will continue to pray that even while I am in church 3 hours away tomorrow. I pray that tons of souls be saved all over.

Bless and be with everyone that I love and that I come in contact with. Be with my family members all over the U.S. and my friends. Be with my students and their families. Continue to bless my job and to help me do well at it. Be my strength in the areas that I need help with.
Thank you for your blessings and thank you for our conversations daily especially those we have each morning in my car.

I Pray all these things in accordance to YOUR will, not mine.

In Jesus' precious and holy name,

AMEN.

No comments: