Monday, June 25, 2007

Ain't Nothin' Gonna Come Between Me and God.... My Prayer June 25, 2007

Dear Heavenly Father,

Good morning. I want to start off by thanking You for bringing me through some frustration last night. I want to thank You for listening as I Prayed last night when no one else was even awake. Thank You for the positive news that Tina sent my way. Thank You for church yesterday. It was awesome! Thank You for sending me to my church when You did 3+ years ago. Thank You for sending my family to the same church as well. Thank You for my family and friends. I couldn't have a better support system. Thank You for hearing my Prayers and answering them. Thank You most of all for hearing my Prayer for Salvation and Saving my condemned soul.

Lord, please forgive me for everything that I have done. Forgive me for being cross with people that I may have been cross with. Forgive me for not speaking when I should and for speaking when I shouldn't. Forgive me for the sins I commit each moment of each day.

Lord, please be with all those who have lost someone that they love. Be with Danielle's family. Hold Verna so close to Your heart. I know each day is a struggle for her, but what a picture of Jesus she has been to all of us through this situation! She has turned to You with everything she has. I love her and that family dearly. Please let Danielle know that I still love her, too. Let her know that I am coming soon to see her. I really don't think it will be much longer Dear Lord. I know You are the only one that really knows, but the signs are so evident. Please let Danielle be a part of my welcoming committee in Heaven.

Please be with other families who have lost loved ones: Brian Wagner's, Jon's, Justin Ealy's, Ruth Bell Graham's, Preacher Bingham's, Robin Baker's, and any that are slipping my mind at the moment.

Please be with my father, mother, and brother. Touch them Lord and bless their earthen vessels. They are so faithful to You. Please lengthen their days upon this earth if it be Thy will. Please let them be able to enjoy aging gracefully. Let them enjoy their grandchildren and be able to teach them just as they have taught my brother and I. Please help Billy to be able to grow in grace and truth and to make a difference in this world. Bless him with the right wife and sweet children when the time comes. Help him decide on college and career choices as well as life choices while growing up. I Pray these in accordance to Your will Heavenly Father.

Lord, be with those that are lost or are out of Your will. I Pray for my friends and my family. I Pray that I can be a voice of Your truth in this wilderness of life to them. I Pray that You save those which are lost in my family and friends. I Pray that You draw those which are away from You right now back to Your scarred side and let them realize that You are all that they will ever need.

Lord, be with my precious husband. He has such a good mindset. He desires to live a positive life that centers around You. May I always be supportive of him in his endeavors. I Pray that I will always be a good wife. I Pray that I will always remember to keep his needs before mine. This is Your will and I realize that. God, You know that I always try to be what You would have me be. You also know that my desire is to live an innocent Christian life. Help me to be a good wife to this precious husband that You have so blessed me with.

Help me O Lord. Help me with my career situation. Lord, You know where You want me. You know the desires of my heart as well. You know where my heart has been and where it is at every moment of every day. Lord, I Pray for Your holy will to be accomplished in this situation. Please just make a way for me wherever that may be. Go before me and meet with the hearts that are distant towards mine. Let them see that I am beyond their thoughts. I am a totally different person than they think I am. I Pray that if it be Your will, a way will be made for the desires of my heart. I Pray that this would be in accordance to Your will as it is in Heaven.
Even now, I Pray for peace in this situation. I Pray that I will find rest in You. Lord, You know how overwhelmed that I am. You know how exhausted my mind is. Please just give me peace in this situation.

I also Pray for a precious child when You see fit. I Pray that if it be your will, things won't take months and months. I Pray for Your guidance in this situation. I Pray for Your strength in this situation and with Michael and I as a couple. Please just work a miracle if it be Your will.

Father, I beg of You ... just meet my needs and the needs of all those that I love so dearly. I Pray that You will read my heart and see exactly what it's saying. I Pray for the things that I may not even be able to think of but that I know need Praying for. I Pray for our country and its leaders. I Pray for the upcoming elections. I Pray for our soldiers and their families. I Pray that this world will come to know You. I love and magnify You Jesus for all that You are to me.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen

No comments: