Friday, June 22, 2007

My Prayer For Today June 22, 2007

Dear Heavenly Father,

I Pray first and foremost for forgiveness of my sins. I realize that I sin every moment of every day. I sin from the things that I do and from the things that I don't do. I just ask that You forgive me for my failures, pick me up, and dust me off again. I thank you for all that You are to me. I would be absolutely NOTHING without You. I thank You for the air that I breathe each moment. I thank You for my wonderful family and friends. I thank You for my great church and the ministry there. I thank You for the days that I smile easily and the days that it takes a little more effort. Most of all, I thank You for Saving me and creating a home for me in Heaven. I thank You for the memories that linger from those that I love who have gone on to Heaven.

I ask that You be with all the lost including those in my Brittain-Goodlett family. I ask that You tug at their heart strings. I Pray that they realize just how awesome an opportunity that Salvation is for them, just as it has been for all of us.

I also ask that You revive those who are out of their fellowship with You and other Christians. Revive me and my husband so that we we may be even closer to You.

Be with Monica and Chris as their marriage grows. Be with Pam as she heads to Knoxville to live and discover her career. Help Jessi Rose to continue to grow and mature into the woman that I know she is. Be with all the above in their walks with You. Remind them of where You have brought them and where they may have ended up. Remind me of that daily, too Dear Lord.

Jesus, you know how I feel in my heart and soul. You know what's going on with me. Please continue to take my issues and use them. I want my suffering to be worthwhile. I also Pray for those who are going through far worse issues than I. Please just help me to be the daughter, wife, sister, friend, etc. that I need to be even when I am not feeling like myself. Just move in my life and encourage my soul. I desire Your will because I know that You honestly have my best interest at heart.

Lord, continue to work a miracle in my life. Prepare Michael and I for a child if You see fit. Even now, I Pray that you would embrace the sweet baby that will share our heritage. I Pray that You will send that child when You know that the time is right for us. I Pray that it may not be too long until I can see its precious face, or even know of its development. As anxious as I may be, I realize that You will send a baby in Your time. I also Pray that it will be blessed of You before it even begins to grow in my womb.

Please God, continue to bless my family and friends. Touch my mother's body and heal her of any ailments that she may have. Bless her doctor's appointment on Monday and let us receive good news if it by Thy will. Please touch my father and heal his body. Give him strength as he works so hard so many hours each day for his family. Bless my parents for the love and the teaching that they have brought into my life. Please extend their days upon this earth Lord. Bless them greatly indeed.

Be with my precious baby brother. I am so excited for him because he is growing up to be such an upstanding young guy. He is a light for You which is more to me than any grades or sports recognition. I am so proud of what You have done through his life and are continuing to do. I Pray that You continue to keep him from evil (actually I Pray that for all of us) and that he will go on to do great things to glorify and magnify You.

I Pray for my precious husband who is always willing to go the extra mile for me. He is always so open to listen and so encouraging. He never gives up, even when I do in moments of personal weakness. I Pray that You bless him and keep him safe in your arms. I Pray that you use his opportunities to continue to glorify You. I thank You for his influences thus far on his coworkers and customers. I know that our children will have a beautiful first picture of You through him.

I also Pray for my Brittain-Goodlett family. Please help Sandy to see that she needs to turn back to You and tug at her heart so that she may desire to lead Craig to a Saving knowledge. Please help mamaw to depend on You and to desire to heal. Help Jess to make all the decisions she may face now or in the future and Save her soul Lord. I want her to experience You. I know that mamaw and uncle Bruce desire that even now in Heaven and are checking the arrivals daily to see which of us have entered Heaven to rejoice with them. I Pray for Gavin's soul and my future children's souls to be Saved at an early age. I Pray for James to be Saved. I Pray for Keith, Papaw Goodlett, and Wing to be Saved. I Pray for Judy and Tommy to be lead back to church service. I Pray for Ken to have the desire to go back and serve with his wife and children. I Pray that You use Alec and Lea in great ways to magnify You. I Pray for Felicia to be able to reach her papaw through love. I Pray for Cecil and Donna to be Saved if they aren't already. I Pray for the Thompson's who live next door to mom and dad and their Salvation. I Pray for Michael's lost friends/coworkers/customers to be Saved. I Pray for my lost friends/coworkers/students to be Saved. I Pray for all those who have lost people that they love. I Pray for Michael's coworker Joe's family in the loss of his mother. I Pray for Danielle's family. I Pray for Justin's, Pete's, Brian Wagner's, Joy Harrell's, Hannah Sobeski's, Ruth Bell Graham's, and any other family that has lost someone. Comfort them and show them that it is You and You alone who can help them.

Be with me throughout my day. Bless my desire to grow closer to You and continue to be my support as I try to do so. Help me be what You desire me to be. Bless these requests and let Thy will be done. I love you Father.

In Jesus' Precious and Holy Name I Pray....
Amen

No comments: