Friday, June 29, 2007

Good Morning God ....... June 29, 2007

Dear Heavenly Father,

I have a much lighter spirit as I approach your throne this morning and I praise You for that. I ask that you forgive me of all sin that I have been a part of including things that I haven't done but should have. I praise You for sending Jesus to the cross to die for me and I still stand in awe that if I were the only one here on earth, He would have still died! Amazing!

I ask Prayer for all those who are lost, sick, hurting emotionally; Lord please be with these people. Let them realize that You are real and that You will meet their every need if they will just call upon You. Lord, use me in the lives of these people. Touch me and use me (my body is a vehicle for you) to demonstrate You to those who don't know where to turn.

I ask for protection and blessing to be upon my beloved family. Lord, strengthen each member and provide blessings and protection for them for their continued service to You. Touch them deep in their souls and bless them greatly indeed.

Please, be with my precious husband. He left for work feeling bad this morning from a summer cold. I know that it will be hard to be out in the heat all day while sneezing and feeling icky. Bless him Lord. Also, please send folks who really need a good deal on a vehicle to him. Bless him with some car sales today and tomorrow Jesus. Also, provide for him rest as he has traveled and worked nonstop for 2 weeks with only Sunday off to serve You.

Bless our marriage and our relationship in You. Lord help me to be the wife that I should be. I Pray this daily because I need it daily. I know that there are plenty of ways that I could bless You more by serving him. What a beautiful picture of Christ and His bride that would be!

Bless us with a child when you see fit and even now, if it be Thy will, create the miracle of life in my womb. Help me to feel less overwhelmed with the whole process and with all the things that I feel like are hinging upon the situation. Help me to see that in due time I will get to accomplish the things that I have on my heart to accomplish. Help me see that light at the end of the tunnel.

Lastly, SAVE those in my family, friends, and community who are lost. Lord help me to be a witness to them and to really be someone that they can talk to. Provide opportunities and help me realize them while I am in them instead of later on.

Thank You Lord for Saving me and keeping me each and every day. I am nothing without You. Thank You for my answered Prayers, for my family & friends, and for my health and happiness. Thank You for being there for me when I am so down and out that no one knows what to say. Thank You for providing a wonderful husband to be there through thick and thin. Thank You for the children You that I know You will soon bless us with in due time. Thank You is just not enough, eh?

I Pray all these things in accordance to Your perfect will,
In Jesus' name,
Amen.

No comments: